Friends or family visiting Toronto? Want to show them the city with a personalized, customized and incredibly unique walking tour? LiveToronto is ranked on TripAdvisor’s “Things to do in Toronto”, and a member of Tourism Toronto & Attractions Ontario! Great photos, great tour…great memories!
- VIP Private Walking Tour of Downtown Toronto
- 60-minute experience
- 50-75 fully-edited digital photos from your experience delivered by the end of the day via email
- Customizable route (Over 150 different locations to choose from)
- Tours are led by Dustin Fuhs, a former Walt Disney World cast member and owner of LiveToronto
- 5 tours a day, 7 days a week! 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- Tours start at Yonge Dundas Square and end at Queen’s Quay Terminal on the Waterfront
We welcome you to enjoy a VIP 60-minute Private Walking Tour of Downtown Toronto!
LiveToronto walking tours bring a unique take to a classic tourist favorite because the tour guide is also your personal photographer!
Your tour experience starts at Yonge Dundas Square at the T.O. Tix Location (40 Dundas St W), as we have a quick consultation on what the tour route would include. We also go over tour safety instructions, photo expectations, and scheduling.
Photo spots could include:
Yonge Dundas Square, Toronto Eaton Centre, Old City Hall, Osgoode Hall, City Hall, CBC Museum, Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Bank Plaza, Union Station, Royal York Hotel, Trump Hotel, Hard Rock Cafe, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Wayne Gretzky’s Restaurant, Ripley’s Aquarium, Princess of Wales Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Bay Street, Massey Hall, Hockey Hall of Fame, Nathan Phillips Square, CN Tower, Pawsway, Shangri-La Toronto and more!
At the end of your 60 minute experience, your tour guide will then take your photos back to the office and get them completely edited. Your photos will be emailed to you by the end of the day so you can share them with your family and friends.